ProjectFREE provides services in an environment filled with creativity, performing arts, academics, music, fitness, care and respect.
ProjectFREE Agency Services
- Supported Employment Support
- Personal Support
- Adult Day Training (ADT)
ProjectFREE will achieve these goals as an agency that will provide the following services in complete compliance with state regulations for provider qualifications, training requirements and documentation protocol.
- Adult Day Training is the service that trains the client using daily meaningful activities that relate to self-advocacy, daily living and social skills that are culturally and age appropriate. This service is usually site based but may be conducted in the community using an entrepreneurial approach or mobile work crews. ADT providers will provide annual orientation outlining the opportunities for supported employment available to the clients. ADT services are not to exceed 240 days using a five day week model at six hours a day including four per day for training.
- Supported Employment service is provided to clients to train for and maintain employment. The SE coach will assist the client in all aspects of employment including obtaining and maintaining a job and honing the skills to adequately perform the job properly interact with co-workers and the public. This service is rendered at the client’s place of employment or their residence. It may be implemented one-on-one or in a group up to eight clients.
- Transportation is a service provided to clients so they may access the community based waiver services from their place of residence. Transportation is provided between residence and a waiver service site or between two distinct waiver service sites of different providers. The service may be billed monthly or by one way trip or by the mile. The funds may not pay for transportation services funded by Medicaid.
- Companion Services are provided for supervision, non-medical care and socialization activities. Clients are provided services geared towards their Support Plan. Activities will strengthen daily life skills such as planning and preparation of meals, shopping, laundry and house cleaning. Pertinent activities may be attending volunteer activities in the community, visits to the library and shopping. Companion services are for adults and may be provided one-on-one, two-on-one or three-on-one and are usually provided in the community but may be rendered at their residence.
ProjectFREE’s ADT programs are available for both Wavier + Non Wavier Clients.
ProjectFREE Adult Day Training Program ~ Monday – Friday, 9am – 3pm.
2026 51st Street S, Gulfport FL, 33707 ~ (727) 851-9165